Expand your knowledge of the natural world as you help connect people with the Gardens. Volunteers are essential at Sarah P. Duke Gardens, helping to create a better garden and a better community. Bring your interest, energy, knowledge and passion to Duke Gardens and help make each guest’s visit more beautiful and enriching.
Whether you are interested in gardening, visitor services, administrative support, photography or education, volunteering at Duke Gardens is a way to give back to your community.
Benefits to volunteers:
· Make a difference in your community and inspire others by supporting Duke Gardens
· Meet people with similar interests
· Learn new skills: gardening, customer relations and interpretation
· Challenge yourself to achieve goals
· Program discounts
· Invitation to annual volunteer events
· Have fun!