Help Duke Gardens thrive
How can you help?
- Become a Friend of Duke Gardens.
- Support the Gardens' Annual Fund. These gifts provide a vital source of unrestricted funding to be used where the need is greatest.
- Support the Endowment Funds. The Gardens depends upon the growth of endowment funds to ensure future support for the perpetual excellence and welfare of the Gardens.
- Gifts to honor or memorialize friends and family.
- Gifts to fund special projects in the Gardens. These are designated for the Gardens as part of the master plan and are available as gifts with plaques of dedication.
- Join the Volunteer Program. Duke Gardens depends upon a loyal and enthusiastic corps of volunteers who lead tours, teach children, greet visitors, weed and plant, assist in the greenhouse and more.
- Make a legacy gift bequest.
Gardens members provide resources for:
- expansion of the Gardens' plant collections
- paved walks in the Terraces
- irrigation systems and equipment in the Culberson Asiatic Arboretum, the South Lawn, Terraces and Azalea Court
- educational programs for children and adults
- restoration of the Gardens' pools
- printed maps of the Gardens
- the Gardens' volunteer program
Friends of Duke Gardens
For information about donor levels and benefits, please see our membership page. To become a member, please click here.
Please click here to make a secure gift online.
Note: All memberships count toward the Duke Annual Fund.