April 22 - May 14, 2021
Update: Please resend your completed STEAM Challenge to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline has been extended to May 14. The previously listed email address for submissions is not functioning correctly, so if you sent an email to that address we have not received it. We apologize for the inconvenience but look forward to seeing your submissions.
Challenge yourself to go full STEAM ahead learning about the world around you using science, technology, engineering, art and math with the Duke Gardens STEAM Challenge from April 22 to May 14 as part of Triangle Learning Days. All participants who email your completed challenge to us by May 14 will receive a special Duke Gardens sticker.
To complete the STEAM Challenge:
- Choose your adult learning partner
- Look at the STEAM Challenge bingo card
- Together with your learning partner: do any line of activities bingo style—up and down, side to side, or diagonally, OR do 5 activities from any single color: blue (waterways theme), red (food web theme) or green (plants theme)
Send an email to email@example.com by May 14 with:
- a list of the activities you did OR a photo of your bingo sheet with the activities you did marked off
- your mailing address to receive your Duke Gardens sticker
- any photos of your completed activities and artwork for a chance to be featured on Duke Gardens’ Instagram Stories
Activities with additional instructions can be found here: